EssentialOil Diffuser Bundle
The essential oil diffuser bundle includes four classic essential oils along with a stone oil diffuser, forming the perfect foundational set for any new or experienced oil diffuser user.
The handcrafted, ultrasonic diffuser – available in black orwhite – is easy to use and easy to clean. Presenting as a sleek piece of homedécor, the stone oil diffuser is a safer, subtler, and more cost-effective alternative to scented candles and traditional oil burners.
The four essential oils included in this bundle – lemongrass eucalyptus, lavender and wild orange – have very distinctive aromas andproperties. Eucalyptus is invigorating and mood-boosting, lemongrass is a timeless classic, wild orange isbrightening and mood-lifting, and lavender is soothing, promoting relaxation.These four oils complement each other well for the ultimate foundational aromatherapy set.
· Eucalyptus is extremely popular for itsrefreshing and invigorating properties. Its sweet but woody aroma brightens aroom, improves mood and clears mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to thebrain.
· Lavender is another timeless classic in theworld of essential oils – with deeply relaxing qualities and an immersive scentprofile, this essential oil can be easily blended for a layered aroma profile,as well as serving well on its own.
· Wild orange with its sweet citrusy notes liftsmoods and reduces stress, and can also support pain relief.
· Lemongrass also relieves stress, anxiety and canbe known to reduce symptoms of depression. It has also been used to treat digestive issues and high blood pressure.
The essential oil diffuser bundle includes a stone oildiffuser – in black or white – and four Kotanical organic essential oils: Lemongrass (10ml)
eucalyptus (10ml), lavender (10ml), and wild orange (10ml). This product includes free shipping.
HOW TO USE
1. Make sure the diffuser is turned off before youremove the cover.
2. Remove the porcelain cover and internal plasticlid.
3. Fill the water tank with maximum 100ml of water,and 10-15 drops of your Kotanical essential oil.
4. Replace the plastic lid and porcelain coverbefore turning the diffuser on.
5. Choose your settings: you can select aconsistent mist or intermittent scent bursts, and you can also choose to turnon the LED light feature which gives off a soft candle glow.
For more information check out thisonline manual or speak to one of our experts for help.
All Kotanical essential oils contain 100% organic essentialoil – free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance,formaldehydes, and mineral oil, with a shelf life of 1-2 years.
The organic essential oils are vegan-friendly and certifiedcruelty free by the leaping bunny program.
The glass bottles are recyclable and can even be sent backto Kotanical for a 12% discount on your next order.
What is the diffuser made from?
The water reservoir is made from BPA-free plastic and thediffuser comes with a porcelain cover for a sophisticated effect.
How big is the diffuser?
90mm width x 180mm height. The power cord is five feet long.
What voltage does the diffuser use?
Input AC 100-240 V, output DC 24 V 0.5A.
How long does the diffuser run for?
Using the recommended amount of oil, the diffuser can eitherrun for three hours non-stop, or for up to 7.5 hours on a setting with intermittent bursts of scent.
What happens if I leave the diffuser unattended?
The diffuser automatically turns off when the time is up orwhen the water runs out – whichever happens first.
How much water do I put in the water tank?
The maximum capacity of the water tank is 100ml.
How do I clean the diffuser?
Twist off the ceramic cover – this should be easy to remove– and wipe the inside clean with a damp cloth to remove any dust or essentialoil residue.