Grey Stone Oil Diffuser
Grey Stone Oil Diffuser
- DELIVERY NOTE: New Orders with Diffusers may not ship until the FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER
Elevate your home interiors aesthetic and atmosphere with our new, Grey Stone Oil Diffuser. An updated take on our classic stone oil diffuser, this new model features a range of exciting new features to allow you to level up your aromatherapy game at home. Choose our Grey Stone Oil Diffuser and allow your home to be imbued with refreshing, revitalizing, and relaxing scents, crafting whatever atmosphere you desire with our essential oils.
Features of the Grey Stone Oil Diffuser:
- A porcelain covering gives the diffuser a matte appearance and makes it a slick piece of home decor!
- The internal part of the diffuser is made from BPA-free plastic.
- Our newest diffuser model offers a one-hour, three-hour, and intermittent timer, allowing you to customize your diffuser experience to suit your needs.
- Customizable LED mood lighting adds a fun and atmospheric glow to the diffuser, enhancing the ambiance in any room setting.
- This stone oil diffuser features both misting and light features that can be used simultaneously or you can opt for one without the other to suit your needs.
- This handcrafted, ultrasonic diffuser is easy to use and easy to clean.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure the diffuser is turned off before you remove the cover.
- Remove the porcelain cover and internal plastic lid.
- Fill the water tank with maximum 100ml of water, and 10-15 drops of your Kotanical essential oil.
- Replace the plastic lid and porcelain cover before turning the diffuser on.
- Choose your settings: you can select a consistent mist or intermittent scent bursts, and you can also choose to turn on the LED light feature which gives off a soft candle glow.
For more information check out this online manual or speak to one of our experts for help.
What is the diffuser made from?
The water reservoir is made from BPA-free plastic and the diffuser comes with a porcelain cover for a sophisticated effect.
How big is the diffuser?
90mm width x 180mm height. The power cord is five feet long.
What voltage does the diffuser use?
Input AC 100-240 V, output DC 24 V 0.5A.
How long does the diffuser run for?
Using the recommended amount of oil, the diffuser can either run for an hour non-stop, three hours non-stop, or for up to 7.5 hours on a setting with intermittent bursts of scent.
What happens if I leave the diffuser unattended?
The diffuser automatically turns off when the time is up or when the water runs out – whichever happens first.
How much water do I put in the water tank?
The maximum capacity of the water tank is 100ml.
How do I clean the diffuser?
Twist off the ceramic cover – this should be easy to remove – and wipe the inside clean with a damp cloth to remove any dust or essential oil residue.
(No discounts can be used on this diffuser)